How Your Gift Helps
When you become a donor
Every year YWCA Metro Vancouver helps women and their families overcome poverty, unemployment, homelessness and violence. Our programs and services connect tens of thousands of people with vital resources and helping to improve the quality of their lives.
By supporting YWCA Metro Vancouver you are helping the most vulnerable women, youth and children in our city. Read donor stories.
I believe that the true greatness of a city can be measured by how well it looks after its poorest and most vulnerable citizens. I support the YWCA because I know that my donation is going to directly help those who need it the most.
– Kirsty Maxwell, YWCA Inner Circle Member
Donate Now. Your donation makes a difference!
- $10 will help to provide breakfast or lunch for children attending an early learning and care program.
- $25 buys books, art supplies and toys for an early learning and care program to stimulate early childhood development and literacy for children living in poverty.
- $50 supports Single Mothers' Support programs helping women overcome the barriers of parenting alone and to become economically independent.
- $250 provides career mentorship opportunities for young women in Grades 11 and 12.
- $500 assists a mother and her children to live in safety at Munroe House, our second stage transition house for women who have left abusive relationships.
- $1,000 provides early learning and care for children of teen mothers allowing them to complete high school and provide better futures for their children.
For more information, contact:
Manager, Fund Development
tel 604 895 5789