Job Options BC Employment Program
Job Options BC is a 10-week employment program for adult jobseekers on the North Shore and in the Howe Sound area.
Gain the skills and experience you need to find sustainable employment during this program, which includes:
- Career exploration and job search workshops
- Work experience opportunities
- Training allowance
- Short-term certificate training
- Additional support: Could include transportation, work equipment and child care subsidy
Are you eligible? Participants must be:
- Unemployed and a non-student, 18+ years of age
- A BC resident and legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not eligible for Employment Insurance
- Committed to a 10-week full-time program
* If you are interested in participating in Job Options BC located on the North Shore, you must be a North Shore resident.
* If you're interested in participating in Job Options BC located in the Howe Sound area, you must be a resident of Britannia Beach, Squamish, Whistler or Pemberton.
Contact us for more information.
|Job Options BC (North Vancouver)
310-260 West Esplanade Ave.
North Vancouver, BC V7M 3G7
tel 604 988 3766 ext 243
fax 604 984 7112
|Job Options BC (Howe Sound)
Classes held at Squamish Adventure Centre 38551 Loggers Lane
tel 1 877 518 2200
Funding provided through the Canada-British Columbia Labour Market Agreement