WorkBC Employment Services Centre - Career Zone Youth Satellite
WorkBC Employment Services Centre - Career Zone Youth is a drop-in resource centre for male and female jobseekers ages 16 to 30.
- One-to-one employment counselling
- Case management services
- Access to training funds (SDEB & ISE)
- Referral to community programs and training
- Job Search
- Career Exploration
- Resume Writing
- Interview Skills
- Salary Negotiation and more!
*Please note that you MUST meet with a case manager before signing up for a workshop and also be working under 20 hours per week. Feel free to call us at 604 605 4666 to find out your eligibility.
Each month we host a range of free workshops and consultations.
Free Services for Employers:
- Access to 2,000 qualified local candidates
- Hiring fairs
- Unlimited job postings
- Interview and recruiting space
*Services disponibles en français.
Monday to Wednesday: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:30am – 5:00pm
The Employment Program of British Columbia is funded by
the Government of Canada and the Province of British Columbia